Cupsofcharlotte: Reasons Why I Am Rocking Motherhood

This page has found a new home

Reasons Why I Am Rocking Motherhood

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin

This page has found a new home

Reasons Why I Am Rocking Motherhood

Blogger 301 Redirect Plugin body { background:#aba; margin:0; padding:20px 10px; text-align:center; font:x-small/1.5em "Trebuchet MS",Verdana,Arial,Sans-serif; color:#333; font-size/* */:/**/small; font-size: /**/small; } /* Page Structure ----------------------------------------------- */ /* The images which help create rounded corners depend on the following widths and measurements. If you want to change these measurements, the images will also need to change. */ @media all { #content { width:740px; margin:0 auto; text-align:left; } #main { width:485px; float:left; background:#fff url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_main_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:15px 0 0; padding:0 0 10px; color:#000; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } #main2 { float:left; width:100%; background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_main_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 0 0; } #main3 { background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/rails_main.gif") repeat-y; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:240px; float:right; margin:15px 0 0; font-size:97%; line-height:1.5em; } } @media handheld { #content { width:90%; } #main { width:100%; float:none; background:#fff; } #main2 { float:none; background:none; } #main3 { background:none; padding:0; } #sidebar { width:100%; float:none; } } /* Links ----------------------------------------------- */ a:link { color:#258; } a:visited { color:#666; } a:hover { color:#c63; } a img { border-width:0; } /* Blog Header ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #header { background:#456 url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 0; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #header div { background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #header { background:#456; } #header div { background:none; } } #blog-title { margin:0; padding:10px 30px 5px; font-size:200%; line-height:1.2em; } #blog-title a { text-decoration:none; color:#fff; } #description { margin:0; padding:5px 30px 10px; font-size:94%; line-height:1.5em; } /* Posts ----------------------------------------------- */ .date-header { margin:0 28px 0 43px; font-size:85%; line-height:2em; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:.2em; color:#357; } .post { margin:.3em 0 25px; padding:0 13px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px 0; } .post-title { margin:0; font-size:135%; line-height:1.5em; background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/icon_arrow.gif") no-repeat 10px .5em; display:block; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; color:#333; } a.title-link, .post-title strong { text-decoration:none; display:block; } a.title-link:hover { background-color:#ded; color:#000; } .post-body { border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:0 1px 1px; border-bottom-color:#fff; padding:10px 14px 1px 29px; } html>body .post-body { border-bottom-width:0; } .post p { margin:0 0 .75em; } p.post-footer { background:#ded; margin:0; padding:2px 14px 2px 29px; border:1px dotted #bbb; border-width:1px; border-bottom:1px solid #eee; font-size:100%; line-height:1.5em; color:#666; text-align:right; } html>body p.post-footer { border-bottom-color:transparent; } p.post-footer em { display:block; float:left; text-align:left; font-style:normal; } a.comment-link { /* IE5.0/Win doesn't apply padding to inline elements, so we hide these two declarations from it */ background/* */:/**/url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } html>body a.comment-link { /* Respecified, for IE5/Mac's benefit */ background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 0 45%; padding-left:14px; } .post img { margin:0 0 5px 0; padding:4px; border:1px solid #ccc; } blockquote { margin:.75em 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:1px 0; padding:5px 15px; color:#666; } .post blockquote p { margin:.5em 0; } /* Comments ----------------------------------------------- */ #comments { margin:-25px 13px 0; border:1px dotted #ccc; border-width:0 1px 1px; padding:20px 0 15px 0; } #comments h4 { margin:0 0 10px; padding:0 14px 2px 29px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ccc; font-size:120%; line-height:1.4em; color:#333; } #comments-block { margin:0 15px 0 9px; } .comment-data { background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/icon_comment.gif") no-repeat 2px .3em; margin:.5em 0; padding:0 0 0 20px; color:#666; } .comment-poster { font-weight:bold; } .comment-body { margin:0 0 1.25em; padding:0 0 0 20px; } .comment-body p { margin:0 0 .5em; } .comment-timestamp { margin:0 0 .5em; padding:0 0 .75em 20px; color:#666; } .comment-timestamp a:link { color:#666; } .deleted-comment { font-style:italic; color:gray; } .paging-control-container { float: right; margin: 0px 6px 0px 0px; font-size: 80%; } .unneeded-paging-control { visibility: hidden; } /* Profile ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { #profile-container { background:#cdc url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_prof_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; margin:0 0 15px; padding:0 0 10px; color:#345; } #profile-container h2 { background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_prof_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:10px 15px .2em; margin:0; border-width:0; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#234; } } @media handheld { #profile-container { background:#cdc; } #profile-container h2 { background:none; } } .profile-datablock { margin:0 15px .5em; border-top:1px dotted #aba; padding-top:8px; } .profile-img {display:inline;} .profile-img img { float:left; margin:0 10px 5px 0; border:4px solid #fff; } .profile-data strong { display:block; } #profile-container p { margin:0 15px .5em; } #profile-container .profile-textblock { clear:left; } #profile-container a { color:#258; } .profile-link a { background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/icon_profile.gif") no-repeat 0 .1em; padding-left:15px; font-weight:bold; } ul.profile-datablock { list-style-type:none; } /* Sidebar Boxes ----------------------------------------------- */ @media all { .box { background:#fff url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_side_top.gif") no-repeat left top; margin:0 0 15px; padding:10px 0 0; color:#666; } .box2 { background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_side_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 13px 8px; } } @media handheld { .box { background:#fff; } .box2 { background:none; } } .sidebar-title { margin:0; padding:0 0 .2em; border-bottom:1px dotted #9b9; font-size:115%; line-height:1.5em; color:#333; } .box ul { margin:.5em 0 1.25em; padding:0 0px; list-style:none; } .box ul li { background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/icon_arrow_sm.gif") no-repeat 2px .25em; margin:0; padding:0 0 3px 16px; margin-bottom:3px; border-bottom:1px dotted #eee; line-height:1.4em; } .box p { margin:0 0 .6em; } /* Footer ----------------------------------------------- */ #footer { clear:both; margin:0; padding:15px 0 0; } @media all { #footer div { background:#456 url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_cap_top.gif") no-repeat left top; padding:8px 0 0; color:#fff; } #footer div div { background:url("https://resources.blogblog.com/blogblog/data/rounders/corners_cap_bot.gif") no-repeat left bottom; padding:0 15px 8px; } } @media handheld { #footer div { background:#456; } #footer div div { background:none; } } #footer hr {display:none;} #footer p {margin:0;} #footer a {color:#fff;} /* Feeds ----------------------------------------------- */ #blogfeeds { } #postfeeds { padding:0 15px 0; }

Wednesday, 11 January 2017

Reasons Why I Am Rocking Motherhood


Motherhood is something which people make look super easy but I can tell you from my own experience sometimes this is not the case. If you are like me sometimes you will feel super guilty for doing certain things like currently, I feel guilty because I have not spent a lot of time with Jess recently because I have been revising for my exams.  I also feel like I may miss some of the milestones which she is the achievement because of uni but I know in the long run it is for the best. I also feel like I do not celebrate enough of the amazing achievements which we have together.  I was tagged by Katie from livinglifeourway to post 10 reasons why I am rocking motherhood.




  • I feel like I am constantly winging it when it comes to parenting I have never actually read a book on it at all. I am always following my own instincts and I seem to be doing pretty good at the moment because Jess is still alive.
  • I spend more money on Jess than I do on myself this girl has a way better wardrobe than me and I would not have it any other way because she really is my princess. 
  • I love cuddles of Jess if I have any worries she seems to be able to take them away with just one simple cuddle and she does not know how much it actually means to me. 
  • I make sure that I have one day a week usually on a weekend were I do not do any work till Jess is in bed then it means that she does not always think that I am working either on my blog or university work. 
  • There is nothing I would not do for Jess to keep her healthy, happy and safe
  • I can speak Jess because she is now trying to talk more and more, however, I am sure that some people can not understand what she is saying but Mummy knows what she means I can translate and then tell you what she is trying to say. 
  • I actually love Paw Patrol and I feel like I could watch this without Jess at least this is better than Peppa Pig which I used to love but can not stand anymore. 
  • I now can not eat a meal without Jess trying to eat something off my plate but this amazes me because she will try and steal fruit and I know some children will not try fruit or vegetables. 
  • I don't think that baths have ever been so fun sometimes we even treat Jess to a lush bath and when she gets one of them her face is just amazing. This makes me so happy I know she is super excited and loves having a treat when she has been a good girl.
  • I can't believe how I have mastered commuting an hour each way every single day and we actually do it on the train. Most people hate commuting but can you imagine it with a one-year-old well this is what I do.
I tag the following awesome mamas to take part in this challenge too:
Emily from:Babies And Beauty

Paige from Paiges Preferences
Hannah from The Amphletts
Claire from Dear Mummy Bear
Lauren from lauren-ohara-x

Here are the Rules
1.    Thank the blogger that tagged you and link to their blog.2.    List 10 things you believe make you a good mother (this is just a guideline. It can be more or less than 10. I really donโ€™t mind.)3.    Tag 3 โ€“ 5 bloggers to join in the #RockingMotherhood Tag.4.       Grab the #RockingMotherhood badge and add it to your post or sidebar


How are you rocking as a Mum?

Charlotte x



Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11 January 2017 at 23:37 , Blogger Emily said...

Loved this Charlotte, you are rocking motherhood because you are one amazing Mummy to that little girl and she's incredibly lucky to have you! Thanks for the tag, I shall be posting next week.

Sending Love xxx

 
At 12 January 2017 at 15:16 , Blogger Abbey Louisa Rose said...

Great post, Charlotte! It's great to see someone celebrating their achievements and feeling good about everything they do! I can't relate to many of these as I'm not a Mum, but it seems like Jess is the best-loved little girl in the whole world and I bet you make her so so happy as a mum!

Abbey ๐ŸŒ‚ www.abbeylouisarose.co.uk

 
At 15 January 2017 at 23:32 , Blogger Unknown said...

This was a lovely read! I can't really comment as I'm not a mum myself but you are without a doubt a great mum... Especially as she has Lush baths haha!

Lxoxo
www.lovelibby.co.uk

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home